High Street Music Tuition
Here at High Street Music Tuition, we aim to provide a high level of music coaching. With our skilled teachers and 1-on-1 style of teaching, we will provide you with a personal program to suit your needs and give you a learning experience like no other.
We are attached to the Penrith High Street Music store, giving our students opportunities to network with all of our knowledgable staff members who can help provide them with all the information they need in making the right decision when choosing their instrument.
As well as having undergone a Working With Children Check (WWCC), all of our teachers are experienced in teaching and performance.
Our tuition co-ordinators are Brooke and Jazz. They are the best people to speak to if you have any enquiries, though all of our staff members at High Street Music understand the policies and procedures that we have in our tuition department.
Guitar (Classical, Electric, and Acoustic)
PRICING PER LESSON
TUESDAY - THURSDAY
3pm - 7:30PM
9pm - 3:30PM
10am - 3pm
3pm - 5:30pm
CASUAL LESSONS (I.E: ONE LESSON BOOKED AT A TIME)
BOOKINGS OF 5 LESSONS AT ONE TIME ($160 TOTAL)
BOOKINGS OF 10 LESSONS AT ONE TIME ($300 TOTAL)
BONUS FOR FULL STUDENTS
When you book for 5 OR MORE LESSONS you become a FULL STUDENT at HSM. As our thanks for joining us, we will give you a 10% discount on any instruments and accessories* for the duration of your enrolment.
*Excluding already discounted stock. Current students only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment for lessons is to be made in advance. This way we are able to confirm a day and time that suits both the student and the teacher.
- It is required that all students arrive 5 minutes before their lesson as lateness will not be compensated for.
- To optimise the time spent in the lesson have your instrument tuned and ready before hand.
- If you are unable to attend a lesson, MORE than 24 hours notice must be provided for you to receive a postponement or a credit for your scheduled lesson. If you wish to reschedule a lesson for another time during the week, the teachers must be informed as soon as possible as time slots are limited.
- If the student simply does not show up with any notice it is considered a “NO SHOW” and payment for that lesson will be taken as per usual. This is because the teacher will be there waiting to teach.
- Should a lesson fall on a public holiday and the shop is closed, the lesson can either be postponed or rescheduled without the loss of payment.
- High Street Music tries to provide a safe environment for everyone, but does not take responsibility for the supervision of students before or after their lessons.
- All personal information disclosed to HSM Tuition will be kept private and confidential, only to be used as a direct contact between the teachers/ store and parents.
- All HSM Tutors have been screened with the “Working with Children Check” as per the Child Protection Act.