Behringer Eurolive B212XL Passive 12in PA Speaker
or 4 payments of $74.75 with Wizit learn more
The Behringer Eurolive B212XL take everything musicians love about the original B212 loudspeakers and upgrade them with the same bass and treble/mid transducers found in the wildly popular B212A active version for even better sound and power handling. And with integrated overload protection circuitry, they arrive ready to push it to the limit without putting their high-or low-frequency drivers in danger.
Out of stock
Every stitch of these loudspeakers is built to deliver, but the fact is that their transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the only part you actually hear. While some manufacturers are okay with putting off-the-shelf transducers in their boxes, we custom-design and build ours from scratch. Not only do we wind our own voice coils, we grow the trees that are processed into the paper pulp that becomes the cones. We even machine the frames and backplates. BEHRINGER’s quality is truly under control.
Big here, small there, lots of this, light on that everyone’s got their preferences, but the EUROLIVE B212XL has proportions we can all agree upon. These loudspeakers pack a clean, punchy wallop (and can handle up to 800 Watts), they are easy to lift by their recessed handles (24 lbs) and are available at insanely low prices. Who wouldn’t want to hook up with one of these beauties?
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (200 Watts Continuous / 800 Watts Peak Power)
- Available in black or white finish
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 12″ long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75” titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Optional swiveling mounting brackets
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1⁄4” jack connectors
- 3 Year Warranty