Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD Audio Interface
The incredible U-PHORIA UMC404HD bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices.
1 in stock
The incredible U-PHORIA UMC404HD bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices. Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 4 astonishingly pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. Whether youre a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC404HD will help you shine in the digital domain.
When its time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC404HDs 4 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility! Connect and communicate with MIDI devices to add the benefit of control surfaces to your studio workflow.
The UMC404HD mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording. A powerful phones output has its own level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing.
- 4×4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analogue Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- Main Outputs on balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS connectors
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Built-like-a-tank, impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany