Cole Clark FL Dreadnought FL2EC Redwood Blackwood w/Satin Box Fretboard
Cole Clark FL2EC-RDBLSB – Redwood top, Blackwood back and sides with Satin Box fretboard. PLEASE NOTE due to the random nature of timber, the grain patterns will vary from the sample photo.
Includes Genuine Cole Clark hard case.
Available on backorder
FL2 Six String Series come with the Cole Clark three way face blend pickup system including a piezo pickup under the bridge saddle, a face sensor and a condenser microphone located in the soundhole. FL2 guitars feature “AA” grade solid timbers & snowflake fretboard inlays.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown American Redwood
- Back and sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and mosaic rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Blackbean/Satin Box
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Cole Clark Hardcase – Tweed
- Pickguard supplied in case
- Left handed version code CCFL2EC-LH-RDBLSB
- NOT for percussive playing