Cole Clark FL Dreadnought FL2EC Spruce Blackwood
Cole Clark FL2EC-SB – Spruce top, Tasmanian Blackwood back and sides.
PLEASE NOTE due to the random nature of timber, the grain patterns will vary from the sample photo.
Includes Genuine Cole Clark hard case.
Available on backorder
FL2 Six String Series come with the Cole Clark three way face blend pickup system including a piezo pickup under the bridge saddle, a face sensor and a condenser microphone located in the soundhole. FL2 guitars feature “AA” grade solid timbers & snowflake fretboard inlays.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Made entirely from sustainably sourced timbers
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: AA grade Spruce
- Back and sides: AA grade Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Cole Clark hardcase – Tweed
- Pickguard supplied in case
- Grain may vary