Cole Clark FL Dreadnought FL3EC Dreadnought w/pickup Redwood Rosewood
is available on purchases between $20 and $2,000 learn more
The FL3 Six String Series come with the Cole Clark Patented 3 Way pickup system. 3 Series guitars feature “AAA” grade solid timbers, Maple Silkwood necks, abalone fretboard & face inlays, bound Ebony fingerboard and bridge (unless specified) with intricate binding & purfling on the body & neck. Includes hard case.
1 in stock
CCFL3EC-RDRW – Redwood Top with Rosewood Back and Sides.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark PG3 pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown, AAA grade American Redwood
- Back/Sides: AAA grade Indian Rosewood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Abalone (fretboard, waist and rosette)
- Machine Heads: Grover Gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Left handed version by order. Code FL3EC-LH-RDRW
- Cole Clark hardcase – Tweed
- Pickguard supplied in case
- NOT for percussive playing
- Grain may vary
|Dimensions||110 × 65 × 20 cm|