Cole Clark FL Dreadnought FL3EC Dreadnought w/pickup Bunya Blackwood
The FL3 Six String Series come with the Cole Clark Patented 3 Way pickup system. 3 Series guitars feature “AAA” grade solid timbers, Maple Silkwood necks, abalone fretboard & face inlays, bound Ebony fingerboard and bridge (unless specified) with intricate binding & purfling on the body & neck. They have no Rosewood features unless specified. Includes hard case.
Available on backorder
CCFL3EC-BB – Bunya Top with Tasmanian Blackwood Back and Sides.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple Silkwood
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back/Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Ebony (with ebony bridge pins)
- Inlays: Abalone (fretboard, waist and rosette)
- Machine Heads: Grover Gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- pickguard supplied in case
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Left handed version code FL3EC-LH-BB
- Cole Clark hard case (tweed)
- Grain may vary