Fender American Pro II Jazz Bass Mercury w/case
The American Pro II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
Available on backorder
Our popular Slim “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
- Made in the USA
- Body: Alder
- Neck Shape: Slim C-shaped
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20 Narrow-Tall
- Pickups: 2x V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1 (Middle), Volume 2 (Bridge), Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Tuners: Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Scale: 34″
- Weight: 7.7 kgs
- Elite molded case included