Fender American Pro II Telecaster Roasted Pine w/case
is available on purchases between $20 and $2,000 learn more
The American Professional II Telecaster® draws from more than seventy years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Out of stock
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-through bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is our most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet – retaining classic brass-saddle tone and providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body wood: Roasted Pine
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: 4 Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Neck finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Neck: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele®
- Bridge: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele®
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Auxilliary Switching: Push-Push Tone Control Activates Series Mode
- Bridge type: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-through Tele with Compensated Brass “Bullet” Saddles
- Tuning machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply Black
- Control knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States