Fender Player Stratocaster
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound—bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation—the Player Stratocaster is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It’s ready to serve your musical vision, it’s versatile enough to handle any style of music and it’s the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
Respecting our heritage while maintaining our innovative spirit, the power trio of Player Series single-coil pickups are crisp and articulate—it’s authentic Fender tone with a modern edge. The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck’s comfortable contours and smooth finish are ideal for almost any playing style. By adding a 22nd medium jumbo fret to the contemporary 9.5”-radius fingerboard we’ve made it easier to express yourself musically. The updated 2-point tremolo design has smoother travel for enhanced playing feel while simultaneously giving you rock-solid tuning stability since there’s less friction against the posts. Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 5-way pickup switch, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
Own your tone and create something new with the Player Stratocaster.
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Neck finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Strat
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Weight: 6.58 kgs
- Country of origin: Mexico