Fender Rumble 800W Bass Head
The Rumble 800 Head is ideal for almost any genre of music, and at 800 watts, it has power to spare. The super-simple control interface makes it easy to dial-in the right bass tone for any gig. Its pure low-end and high-quality tone-shaping tools will please any bassist who desires a high-powered, lightweight rig. Like all Fender bass amplifiers, the Rumble 800 Head delivers thick, natural tone that sits perfectly in your live or studio mix. Includes footswitch and padded carrying bag.
Available on backorder
Re-engineered from the ground up, RUMBLE amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- 800 watts @4 ohms or 2 ohms minimum
- Compact and lightweight (only 4.0 kg)
- Effects Send/Return loop
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with included footswitch: 1-Button Economy (P/N: 0994049000)
- Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
- XLR line out with ground lift