Gretsch G2622T-P90 Streamliner Centreblock w/Bigsby Forge Glow
The impressively affordable G2622T-P90 Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut P90 with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things — high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
1 in stock
The G2622T-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. The lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. The Bigsby® tailpiece adds expressive shimmer to your playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, black or tortoise pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and remarkable finishes including Brownstone, Forge Glow and Gunmetal.
Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622T-P90 has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
- Body type: Semi-hollow with Centreblock
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12″
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid oval
- Nut width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Neck Pickup: FideliSonic™ 90
- Bridge Pickup: FideliSonic™ 90
- Control layout: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge design: Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B70
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Optional Accessories: Optional G2622T Gretsch® Hardshell (p/n 0992622000); Optional G2162 Hollow Body Gig Bag (p/n 0996458000)
|Dimensions||43.0000 × 20.0000 × 6.0000 cm|