Jackson JS22LH DKA Dinky Arch Top Left Handed
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
Available on backorder
Crafted for the southpaw, the JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS22 DKA LH has a poplar body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound-radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Delivering more for less, the JS22 DKA LH is available in Gloss Black and features all-black hardware including a synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Amaranth with 12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Optional Jackson Gig Bag available (p/n 2991512106) for $95.00
|Dimensions||43.0000 × 20.0000 × 6.0000 cm|