Jackson JS24 DKAM Dinky Arch Top Maple Fingerboard Black Stain
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
1 in stock
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS24 DKAM features a mahogany body with arched top and bolt-on caramelized maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue. Designed for blazing speeds and comfort, its 12”-16” compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way pickup blade switching, single volume and tone controls, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
A value-laden bargain, the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS24 DKAM is wrapped in a sophisticated Black Stain or Red Stain finish with pointy black headstock and black hardware.
- Series: JS
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Caramelised Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Caramelised Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Sharkfin
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Color: Red Stain
- Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 2991512106) available for $95
|Dimensions||43.0000 × 20.0000 × 6.0000 cm|