Lee Oskar Natural Minor Diatonic Harmonica key of D minor
or 4 payments of $18.75 with Wizit learn more
The Natural Minor, with its five altered notes, is a natural choice for playing minor music in 2nd Position (Cross Harp): MINOR BLUES, REGGAE, SKA, LATIN, FUNK, R&B, HIP HOP
All over the world, professional players prefer Lee Oskar Harps over any other brand.
Available on backorder
The Lee Oskar Harmonicas Natural Minor is a very useful harp that makes it much easier to play many musical genres that would otherwise be very difficult to play on the Standard harmonica tuning. Even if a player could master the highly advanced techniques that would be necessary to play certain melodies, one still would not have the chords and Minor scale notes that the Natural Minor provides.
Natural Minor harps have a very bluesy, soulful sound that’s perfect for playing Minor Blues, Reggae, Ska, Latin, Funk, R & B, Hip Hop.
This fabulous tuning is set up to play Minor music easily, without straining the lips, the lungs or the mind!
Natural Minors are designed to be played in 2nd Position (Cross Harp), not 1st Position (Straight Harp).
In 2nd Position, many of the draw notes can be bent and this allows for a much more expressive, fluid style of playing. 2nd Position is a very popular style used by most players for today’s music.
* Slide-Together Interlocking Cases
- Convenient for carrying multiple harps
- Color-coded tunings for fast, easy indexing
* Durable Plastic Comb
- Eliminates swelling and shrinkage
- Projects loudly with a brightly balanced sound
- Wide chambers and narrow dividers for ease of playing
- Precision-molded, recessed bed secures reed plates and prevents air leakage
* 1st & 2nd Positions Clearly Identified
- At both ends of the comb
* Replaceable Reed Plates
- Top quality brass
- Mounted to the comb with 3 Self-Tapping-Screws
* Expertly Tuned to 441 Plus
- For a brighter sound
* Equal Tuning by Octaves
- Excellent for single-note lead playing
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 5 cm|