Mackie 1202VLZ4 PA Mixer 12 Channel
or 4 payments of $189.75 with Wizit learn more
The Mackie 1202VLZ4 is the 12-in 2-out PA Mixer from the new VLZ4 series. The new series feature improved RF rejection, selectable instrument inputs, no DI needed, and Mackies renown Onyx mic preamps for superior sound quality and clarity.
1 in stock
Now featuring Mackie’s flagship Onyx mic preamps, the comprehensive Mackie 1202-VLZ4 delivers the proven feature set, high-headroom/low-noise design and rugged construction with sealed rotary controls.
From every input to every output, the 1202-VLZ4 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and every time.
- 12-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 4 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps with 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filters
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range with +22 dBu line input handling
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 12 high-headroom line inputs with extended frequency response
- 4 balanced inserts perfect for integrating outboard gear
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 2 aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 2 stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ear kit