Roland Cube Street EX 50W Battery Powered Stereo Guitar Amp
Roland CUBE Street EX
1 in stock
With its compact size and battery-powered operation, Rolands CUBE Street was a huge hit among traveling musicians. Now, the new CUBE Street EX infuses the popular mobile amp with a huge performance upgrade that delivers more projection, more channels, and more versatility. 50 big watts of power and a stereo speaker system with dual woofers and tweeters provide clean, punchy sound for larger crowds, while four independent channels offer abundant connections for a variety of mics and instruments.
Detailed sound adjustment is available with separate EQ and reverb controls, and great guitar tones are dialed in easily with the onboard COSM amps. Selectable power modes provide up to 20 hours of operation with eight AA batteries, and two CUBE Street EX units can be linked together for more sound coverage if needed. And with i-CUBE LINK, you can even plug in your iPhone or iPad to play backing music and record your performances!
- Power: 50W (25W & 25W stereo)
- AC or battery-powered (5 hours at 50W; 10 hours at 25W; 20 hours at 10W)
- Speakers: 2×8″ woofers; 2×2″ tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead
- preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor
- mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
- Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
- Dimensions: 19.4″ x 13.5″ x 12.1″
- Weight: 16.5 lb.