Gretsch G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic Tri-Five Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby, Rosewood Fingerboard, Two-Tone Vintage White/Casino Gold
or 4 payments of $418.75 with Wizit learn more
With dapper two-tone finishes, matching “Caddy V”-inlay headstocks, chrome hardware and more, the all-new G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic® Tri-Five Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® is a pure and powerful Gretsch tone machine that captures the snazzy old-school swagger of the classic Bel Air rides of the 1950s. Like all Electromatic guitars, Tri-Five models deliver the fearless electrifying tone that has immortalized Gretsch as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Out of stock
Loud, proud and resonant, the G5410T is fully hollow, with a pure Filter’Tron™ voice bursting with power, punch and rip-roaring late-’50s snap.
Premium features include a thinner body (2.5”) for maximum playing comfort, 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid inserts, versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume knobs and three-way pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F holes, smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured rosewood base and a Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece.
Boasting that ’50s California high-end vibe, the G5410T is decked out in three radiantly cool finishes—Two-Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, and Two-Tone Vintage White and Casino Gold with gold pickguard.
It’s the sound of honor itself—ride and play proud.
- Thinner 2.5” maple body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- White binding and black/white/black purfling
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Oversized bound F-holes
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Vintage-style open back tuning machines
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
- G-arrow knobs
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Two-Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage White or Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, and in Two-Tone Vintage White and Casino Gold with gold pickguard
- Color matched bound headstock with “Caddy V” head inlay