Vox Cambridge 50 1 x 12in 50W Modeling Amp w/ Nutube
The new Vox Cambridge 50 is a featherweight light modeling amp with Nutube Preamp, Celestion 12″ Speaker and onboard Audio USB interface for seamless integration with your desktop music setup.
1 in stock
Decades of amps and nearly a dozen Nutube-fueled tones await you in the featherweight Vox Cambridge 50 1×12″ open-back combo. No heavier than a house cat, the Cambridge supplies a carefully curated journey through jangly British cleans to blistering modern gains. There’s more than just Vox classics to be found in this modeler — in addition to a couple of spot-on models of the Normal and Top Boost channel of a cranked AC30, you also get the triad of major amp flavors, along with fringe boutiques on either side of the gain range, from squeaky cleans to ungodly filth. The Cambridge 50’s modeling act is accomplished using Vox’s VET technology to virtualize a host of classic amps down to the component level. Faithfully serving up breakup and compression artifacts specific to each amp type is the Nutube preamp section, which contains a tiny electro-luminescent vacuum tube to generate the squash, bark, and roar of your favorite heads, stacks, and combos. Driving it all home is a custom-voiced 12″ Celestion VX12 speaker, which packs good midrange character, bell-like definition, and a beefy low end to complement all tones in the Cambridge 50. Onboard FX and direct monitoring/recording options make the Cambridge 50 a real winner for the stage and studio.
- 50-watt modeling amp with 11 preset amp programs and 8 effect types
- Compact, lightweight design
- VET technology virtualizes amp and FX models down to the component level
- Nutube preamp section supplies tube-like performance in a cool-running, highly-portable package
- 12″ Celestion VX12 speaker brings out the heft and detail in each model
- USB connection for direct recording and pairing with included software suite
- Cam-emulated headphone output partners well with the amp’s aux input
- Simple onboard tuner keeps you sounding your best onstage