Vox MV50 50W Hybrid Micro Tube Head ROCK
or 4 payments of $75.00 with Wizit learn more
Powered by Nutube, the MV50 series achieved shockingly light-weight design, and is currently available in five models with differing sonic characters: AC, Clean, Boutique, High Gain and Rock. Each model is capable of amazingly powerful sound that you would not expect from its looks or size, and these units have stunned guitarists around the world.
Out of stock
Designed with an emphasis on analog, Voxs MV50 combines classic amplifier design with new and innovative production techniques to produce a miniature amplifier with truly monstrous sound. Boasting an incredible 50 watts of power, this one-pound package serves up serious guitar tone thats reminiscent of your favorite old tube amps. With speaker & line/headphone outputs, the MV50 is perfect for the stage, at home, or in the studio for direct recording.
- Only 540 grams (1.1 lbs.)! An ultra-compact head amp that you can easily carry in one hand.
- In spite of its size, monster-class sound power with 50W output.
- The preamp features Nutube, the new vacuum tube that utilizes vacuum fluorescent display technology.
- Analog circuitry based on a pure design philosophy.
- EQ switch provides sound that’s the perfect match for the size of the cabinet being used.
- Speaker emulated line/headphone output jack mimics the know-how of a recording engineer.
- Retro-chic design with mirror-finish front & VU meter.
- An excellent match for the BC108 or BC112 from VOX’s Black Cabinet Series.
MV50 Rock :
- MV50 Rock delivers more aggressive tones reminiscent of high gain British amplifiers.
MV50 AC :
- An evolution in iconic tone, MV50 AC serves up the classic chime and distinctive crunch of a VOX AC30.
MV50 Clean :
- Inspired by classic American amplifiers, The MV50 Clean provides natural clean tones and plenty of headroom.
MV50 Boutique :
- Powered by Nutube MV50 Boutique distills the sound of a legendary boutique amp coveted by guitarists.
MV50 High Gain :
- Stunning Nutube power returns in the MV50 High Gain, and as its name implies, the sound is optimized for high gain.
|20 × 10 × 10 cm