Yamaha A5R All Solid Acoustic Electric Guitar w/case Made in Japan
Available on backorder
For generations, Yamaha has been known for quality and value of our entire range of acoustic and acoustic-electric guitars. Many factors contribute to our success: from our experience and knowledge of selecting and utilizing premium materials, to owning and operating our own factories. For the first time, Yamaha has taken this expertise and collaborated very closely with the experience and knowledge of our American guitar team to create the first US-designed Yamaha acoustic-electric guitars: the A Series.
The A5M features all-solid Rosewood back and sides with hand-selected premium Sitka Spruce top. Yamaha’s original concert body style is matched to the flagship System 63 SRT pickup and preamp combination for the most natural, responsive amplified tone available.
- Traditional Western Body Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E.
- Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
- New Scalloped Bracing for Louder, Richer Acoustic Sound
- Natural, Dynamic Plugged-in Sound by SRT2 System
- High Comfort Neck Profile
- Simple and Distinctive Looks
- Elixir Strings
- GOTOH Open-gear Tuners
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- Hardshell Case Included
- Made in Japan