Yamaha DGX670 Portable Grand Digital Piano
The new Yamaha DGX-670 is the latest ensemble digital piano to feature a variety of interactive features that make learning, playing and sharing music fun for everyone. The new Piano Room feature of this Portable Grand lets you choose from a variety of pianos and acoustic settings to create your very own personal piano environment.
INCLUDES MATCHING L300 STAND AND LP1 PEDAL UNIT
Renowned Yamaha piano touch and tone, plus a slew of entertaining features are certain to help you discover (or re-discover) your love of making music. Have a try at singing while you play using the built-in microphone jack with Yamaha digital vocal effects. Enjoy the Yamaha You Are The Artist library for learning hit songs you’ve always wanted to perform using best-selling sheet music from publishing giant Hal Leonard, or learn just by reading the scrolling notes on the built-in Score Display. Explore the world of Yamaha music apps for iPad with the optional wireless UD-WL01. Yamaha apps like Chord Tracker enhance your piano playing experience like never before.
- CFX Stereo Sampling faithfully reproduces the sound of Yamaha’s flagship CFX Full Concert Grand.
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano.
- The special matte black key tops are designed to absorb moisture and remain tactile after extended use without becoming slippery.
- Adaptive Style automatically shifts between the Main Style Variations by changing your velocity and number of notes played.
- Unison and Accent function adds a doubled voice to your melody line and musical “hits” when you accent your notes.
- Smart Chord lets you play great-sounding chords from simple Pop triads to complex jazz 7th chords with just a few fingers.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.Super Articulation Voices intuitively reproduce the natural expressive nuances of non-keyboard instruments, allowing keyboard players to achieve realistic expression.
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing experience.
- 1/4″ microphone input allows you to connect a microphone so you can sing along while you play, hear your voice through the instrument’s speakers, and even record your performance to USB audio.
- Bluetooth audio allows you to connect your music player wirelessly to your Clavinova so you can listen to and play along with your favorite songs.
- Music Rest
- Owner’s Manual
- LP1 Pedal Unit
- L300 Stand