Yamaha EMX2 10 Channel Powered Mixing Console
Because the EMX2 is both a mixer and a power amplifier, you only need speakers and mics to have a fully functioning sound system. This makes it easy for newcomers, and even first-time users with no previous audio experience to easily configure their own sound reinforcement system.
Available on backorder
Because the EMX2 is both a mixer and a power amplifier, you only need speakers and mics to have a fully functioning sound system. This makes it easy for newcomers, and even first-time users with no previous audio experience to easily configure their own sound reinforcement system. The EMX2’s all-in-one design concept ensures that by just plugging in a single power cable and making a few simple, intuitive connections, anyone can be their own sound engineer.
Despite being a mixer and an amplifier in a single unit, the EMX2’s dimensions (14.8 x 5.8 x 8.7″) are surprisingly modest, making it easy to fit along with speakers even in the trunk of a small car. The lightweight body also features handles for a superior level of portability that will benefit anyone setting up a PA for applications where time is a consideration.
The EMX2’s flexible connectivity allows you to use up to 4 microphones for singing along with musical instruments, or speaking/ making announcements along with BGM or recorded audio from a portable playback device. The unit also comes equipped with Phantom Power and high-impedance input capability allowing you to use high-performance condenser microphones or connect guitars directly without any external gear. And because the EMX2 is also an amplifier, you can easily connect passive speakers to complete your sound system, or even add a Yamaha DXS Series Powered sub-woofer via a single connection.
- Just add speakers and a mic for a complete system
- Lightweight body, handles and a small footprint for easy transport
- Phantom Power and high-impedance input capability
- High-impedance input capability allows users to connect guitars or basses directly into the EMX2
- Some of the most commonly used and practical reverbs included
- 1-Knob Master EQ can help bring out the best in your bass with the optimized Bass Boost setting.
- The onboard feedback suppressor can automatically cancel out uncomfortable howling, for a worry-free performance
- Users can easily mix in audio from a PC or external audio source using AUX inputs along with mic inputs