- Electric Guitars
- Acoustic Guitars
- Classical Guitars
- Bass Guitars
- Guitar Accessories
- Electric Guitar Amps
- Acoustic Guitar Amps
- Bass Guitar Amps
- Speaker Cabinets
- Micro Amps
- Pedals & Multi Effects
- Acoustic Drum Kits
- Electronic Drum Kits
- Drum Heads
- Drum Hardware
- Sticks & Brushes
- Snare Drums
- Drum Accessories
- Digital Pianos
- Keyboard Accessories
- Other Instruments
- Stage & Studio
- Print Music
- Gift Vouchers
Terms and Conditions
At High Street Music our aim is to make online purchases as simple as possible. The following information will help you, our customers, buy with confidence knowing that you are getting good quality products at a great price. Our strength is with our experienced staff.
Please contact us for any queries via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 02 47228608 or 02 47225448 (leave a message if outside business hours, we will return your call)
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/highstreetmusic
- Or via the website chat messenger during business hours.
We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is correct. In the event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, incorrectly priced or wrongly described we will notify you within two business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item or a full refund.
Each product advertised on the High Street Music website will display a green “in stock” banner or a red “available soon-contact us” banner to denote whether it is available to order or not. This information is updated each weekday. It is possible, under certain rare circumstances, that a product is sold instore before the website reflects this change. In this instance we will do our utmost to supply your order as soon as possible.
Disclaimer:Because prices, product descriptions and availability can change quickly, High Street Music does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of information on this website. Pictures of products are for illustration only and actual products may differ for the picture shown. Products represented on this site are not always in stock. All item descriptions, images, product logos, availability and pricing are subject to change at any time without notice.
Orders and Payment
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years. If you are under the age eighteen (18) years you cannot place online orders with High Street Music. The payment method options will be available within the Checkout page, pending the total invoice amount. High Street Music accepts Visa, MasterCard, AMEX or PayPal.
BPAY & Bank Transfer:: Orders paid from these methods will not be processed until payment has been received. ( No max limits apply for Bank Transfer payments) Please ensure that you include the order/ invoice number in the transaction description.
Direct Bank Deposit:
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank Of Australia (Penrith)
- Account Name: High Street Music Pty Ltd
- BSB: 062 589
- ACC No: 1084 5801
- Or via the website chat messenger during business hours.
PayPal: Simply click the “Buy Now with Paypal” button to go to the PayPal payment screen to log in and choose your method of payment.
In Store Pickup
Orders placed on a weekend or a public holiday will not begin payment processing until the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding NSW public holidays. We process credit card payments after you click the "Submit My Order" button. For credit card payments we will email a tax invoice to you with your order confirmation. Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase.
- We will not accept credit cards issued by banks outside of Australia.
- Debit cards and cheque cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of your order.
- You may be required to provide further identification for additional security reference checks.
- Minimum Value - Lay-by is available on purchases of $100 or more
- Deposit - A 20% deposit is required for each new lay-by
- Term – Lay-by is available on a 12 week term and must be paid in full and collected by the finalisation date.
- Payments – Payments may be made online with either BPAY or Direct Deposit with a Layby Ref # or over the counter in the store.
- Termination & Fees – Failure to finalise the payment in full by due date will automatically cause termination of layby & incur a non-refundable restocking fee of 20% of the total layby amount.
Shipping and Delivery
High Street Music ships goods to mainland Australia and Tasmania only. All orders on this website are processed ASAP during business hours Monday-Friday. If there are any unforeseeable delays, you will be contacted by our customer service team.
Please allow 3-14 working days for delivery.
Where the product is not available ex store stock we will source from our supplier. In some situations our supplier may be out of stock and in this case we will email you immediately and advise a likely waiting time. If the waiting time is not acceptable to you, your payment will be fully refunded immediately and the order cancelled.
With our nominated Courier Service we recommend that your nominated delivery address is one where someone is present to accept your delivery during Business hours of 9-5 Monday-Friday. Our courier cannot guarantee a specific delivery date or time. If no one is present to accept the delivery a slip will be left so that you can negotiate a suitable arrangement for final delivery or collection. Although every effort is made to ship your order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated ship times may change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control. If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us here.
- It is the responsibilty of the Customer upon delivery of the goods by the nominated Courier to ensure the packaging or goods have not been damaged during shipping.
- Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you upon delivery.
- If the Customer request goods to be left without providing a signature upon delivery, then the Customer will be accepting full liability.
We abide by the ACCC guidelines concerning Refunds and Returns. When you buy, you should choose carefully. You don't automatically get a refund for simply changing your mind, unless this was a condition of the sale or part of our advertised policy. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
You are entitled to a refund or repair or exchange or credit if the products you have bought:
- are faulty.
- are significantly different to those shown or described to you.
- do not perform to the Manufacturer’s specifications.
If you’re having a problem with your new product please contact the store within 14 days of receipt of the goods, We will then advise you of the best course of action. We may ask for photo/video evidence to help us determine the solution. If a return is approved please ensure all original packing, cables, accessories and manuals are included. The goods must be unmarked and in brand new condition to qualify for a return. We will then arrange a pickup at no cost to you. Please do not return an item unless an approval has been granted. If the item is found to be faulty we will repair or replace the item at our discretion in a timely manner. If the item is found to be faulty after 14 days of receipt of goods please contact us for a warranty claim. This may involve the item being repacked and sent back to our store at the purchaser’s expense.
If you find that the goods were damaged in transit, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product at no further cost to you.
- 1. Sheet Music, CDs and DVDs cannot be returned due to copyright.
- 2. Computer software cannot be returned due to copyright.
- 3. Consumables such as guitar strings, drum heads etc cannot be returned.
- 4. Recorders, reeds, harmonicas and mouthpieces cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
All new products are sold with the supplier’s limited warranties. The terms of the warranty vary depending upon the supplier and product.
Please contact us for further details!